Improv(isational) theatre/comedy is about accepting offers, having fun making mistakes, support and taking risks.
With her CELT qualification, Laura Flynn brings her extensive teaching experience in both English as a Second Language (ESL) and improv to this improv program specifically designed for ESL learners.
Use English in a fun way and feel great!
- English as a Second Language speakers (and as third, fourth language)
- Language schools as an extra-curricular program
- Integration programs within communities
- To have fun using English, via a number of improvisation games and exercises
- To feel more comfortable when speaking English with others
- To improve listening and speaking skills in a more authentic environment
- To react in a spontaneous manner
- To use authentic language
Focus on :
- using language/thinking in the moment
- interactions and listening
- accepting offers
- risk taking
- team building
- Allows for organic interactions in a real-life settings
- An opportunity to practice with peers
- To step outside of comfort zone and gain confidence
- To have fun making mistakes
- Participation increases learning
For more information, write to me at: https://laura-flynn.com/contact/